I will show a selection of our latest housing projects and highlight them on the basis of issues such as:
1) Creating housing for those who cannot afford accommodation does not have to be in conflict with the requirement of good architecture.
2) Choose whether to commence the design process based on internal or external factors.
3) About finding the idea – Stick to it, get rid of everything unessential (kill your darlings) and add only what supports the main idea.
4) Take advantage of the conflicts of the project conditions, seize them and allow them to shape the outcome.
5) Sustainability, the critical issue of our time, will characterize all human development activity in the future of which housing is a significant part.
6) What distinguishes the Nordic region from the areas further south is the light – cherish it!